Best Eye Test Centre in Delhi
Regular eye testing is needed to check if your vision is fine and eyes are healthy. We recommend this as it helps to catch any eye diseases through testing. Each test is done with different types of equipment and techniques to evaluate every aspect of your vision health. It is essential to go for regular eye check-ups so that you can identify eye problems at an early stage and ensure optimum vision.
Why are regular eye tests needed?
Depending on general health, age and eye health, an adult or child should visit the eye centre for a routine check-up:
- Infants up to 5 years of age need regular eye testing to stay safe from common eye problems such as ‘Lazy Eyes’ or ‘Squint’, etc.
- Children and teenagers need to take regular eye check-ups to ensure that there is no vision loss, deterioration or changes due to an imbalanced diet or prolonged exposure to screens.
- Adults must go for regular eye testing even if they are in good health to ensure there aren’t any risks of eye conditions.
- People over 65 years of age should get regular eye check-ups done to avoid Cataract, Diabetic Retinopathy, ARMD, etc.
- People with a family history of diabetes or genetic eye disorders such as Glaucoma must go for routine eye check-ups to keep their vision healthy.
At Sharp Sight Eye Hospital, eye testing procedures are designed to look for vision issues and eye diseases. During the test, your ophthalmologist might ask you about your medical history including any vision problems you may be experiencing. The eye specialist will test your vision clarity to judge if you need further care.